Rates & Insurance
In Office Therapy Rates:
- $175 per 50 minute session
- $225 for 90 minute session (often suggested for parenting support sessions)
- Limited reduced rate sessions available
Home-Based Therapy Rates:
- $350 per 90 minute session
- $400 per 120 minute session
- View my “services” page for more information
I do not accept insurance at this point. However, depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I am able to provide invoices of your sessions that can be submitted to your insurance for reimbursement.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!